Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work force of a TV? I dunno, ask my teacher.

Yesterday, a physics teacher told us that if you double the diameter, you also double the area. No. The diameter is the derivative of area. Better said, area is exponnential. What does this mean? It means you calculate it with a formula to the second power. (btw, area = (pi x r^2)

It's like at work. A customer will ask you a question, and then try (and fail) to correct you when you answer. ("No. 500 GB is definitely bigger than 1TB... I mean... there's just one right?") Um... no sir... no. See 1TB is 1000GB. "Oh..." (points at another one) "I'll just take this one instead." I think the reason we aren't on comission is because they know damn well that we would sell the most expensive things, cause they're better ya know... ;)

I'm currently sitting at the school cafeteria, empty plate next to me and writing. Meanwhile, my friend is using his mobile phone to browse and peruse Facebook. I think if I looked in a synonym dictionnary it would say "pest", "bother", and "Mark Zuckerberg sucks" not sure about the last one... they might be seperate entries.

Facebook is seriously the world's most useless website. So of course, everybody is on it. Third world countries have it. People there don't have the internet, but I still found Clitora on Facebook. (see last article) I don't particularly believe in it... I have my friends, I comment on their status and make my own... Frankly, I should just use Twitter. It does the same thingb. In fact, let's all move to Twitter and use it rather than Facebook. Just add photos and video to Twitter. Leave out the stupid apps, espescially FarmVille and Family Feud... I'm sorry, but I do not want to buy you a new shovel, or give you a rooster and I do not want to make you win points on a game where said points get you *nothing*. Playing Family Feud makes you feel like one of two things. A) You know people very well. B) You don't. And if you're on the actual show, C) Your family breathes from the mouth and was once on Jerry Springer.

Has anyone noticed that game shows suck immensely as of late? I mean come on. Deal or no deal? When I first saw the little teaser trailer, I thought it would be like Fear Factor. Nope. But I do have an optimal question for you all. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? Oh, keep in mind that said fifth grader has gotten 100% on every single test and only cheated twice. What happened to the good shows? You know like... The Price is Right? Let's Make a Deal? Oh yes I remember... the ex- whose line is it anyway fodder host them now.

There's a reason I just stream TV shows. Cause if they suck, I can hit the x button. It's far more satisfying then changing the channel, because you know that if you hit the up button, you're gonn a find something that sucks. And if you hit the down button, you're going to go back to your guilty pleasure... Dr. Oz.

Tell you what, next post, I'm going to go on a rant about Dr. Oz. It is going to be so terrible that you'll think he's a lawyer.

Until next time, practice makes perfect, but that doesn't give you an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment